Ok so you gotta try this recipe out before the New Year. I am saying this because it isn’t a cookie you should be eating when on a diet which is a lot of peoples New Year resolutions! I was looking for a simple recipe to make that was gluten free for work so everyone could enjoy them.
Peanut Butter Cookies Gluten Free
Makes: 2 dozen cookies
- 2 cups (organic) peanut butter (our Costco sells a big two pack of organic for a great price)
- 2 cups (organic) white sugar (once again Costco…10lbs for $10)
- 2 cage free eggs
Kitchen Gear you will need:
- A cookie sheet or two preferably
- Parchment paper (optional)
- A small spatula (optional)
- Cooling rack (optional) or plate to use for cooling
- Measuring cups
- Medium mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- A normal fork
- A normal teaspoon you eat with
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooktime: 8-10 minutes
Temperature: Preheat oven to 350
Here we go:
- Measure ingredients and throw everything into your mixing bowl. Looks like this….
- Mix for approximately 2 minutes until everything is evenly mixed.
- Take heaping teaspoons full of the mixture and place on cookie sheet…you can probably fit a dozen on a sheet.
- Take your fork and make criss-cross patterns on the top of the cookies smooshing them down some.
- Place tray in oven and bake 8-10 minutes. Note: These cookies don’t get brown like other cookies with flour in them. They will look almost undone but they are really done. If you over cook them til they start to brown they will be dry.
- Take out and allow them to rest for 2 minutes before moving over to a cooling rack or plate. They are still really mushy when you first take them out of the oven..that is why you have to let them cool before moving them.
- EAT THEM!